Imagine a gym that offers more than just cardio equipment and cumbersome weight machines; where each workout is new, interesting, and customized to help you reach your goals; where the staff are truly interested in your well-being rather than pushing you to the point of injury; where there is a program to suit every price point. WHF is that place!
Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Personal training at half the price in a sociable group setting.
- Longer workouts at cheaper rates – 1 hour+.
- Lose weight, improve your strength and confidence. End your pain.
- On that note, we offer the Blitz, an unbeatable 8-week weight loss and fitness program. This effective combo is incredibly affordable, and a large portion of the price may be covered by your insurance! Find out more here, and don’t miss your chance to sign up for the next one.
- Flexible scheduling with no gym membership required. Late arrivals still get a full session.
- Highly experienced trainers for all needs and goals: athletes, weight loss clients, clients with disabilities, rehabilitation clients, children and students.
- Enhance mobility and improve flexibility. Add the Foundational Fitness Membership in addition to personal training to help you reach your goals!
WHF specializes in functional training, exercises enabling you to perform daily activities effortlessly and without injuries. Among other things, these incorporate stretching and myofascial release to loosen the connective tissue and treat chronic pain. Our training aims to increase your muscle strength and flexibility while decreasing your pain.
We offer group personal training for clients who would like the attention of a personal trainer, but without the price tag attached to a one-on-one personal training session. This also allows for flexible scheduling with the trainer you want and a training session that is dictated by the trainer and not the hour hand on the clock.
There truly is a training style for everyone at WHF, and – together with our in-house physical therapist Theresa Bowers – we also specialize in helping rehabilitation and physical therapy patients regain their strength and fitness. With such a wide variety of clients and training styles, you are sure to feel right at home. Ultimately, we aim to help you reach your full potential so you can live your life to the fullest.
And for those who want a complete overhaul, our trainers work closely with our competent team of nutritionists, massage therapists, and chiropractors, so you can benefit from all services under one roof.
Personal Training Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7 am – 12 pm, 3:30 pm – 8 pm
Friday: 7 am – 12 pm, 3 pm – 6:30 pm
Saturday: 7 am – 12:30 pm
Sunday: 8 am – 12 pm